I'll just leave this here, kk?
Draft rules for a Dangerous Journeys/Mythus drinking game.
- Every needless acronym in place of a plain English word (K/S, STEEP, BAC, FAC, MRCap, FPM, TAD, ACE, etc.): take a drink.
- Every neologism used in place of an existing piece of gaming lingua franca (HP in place of PC, Battle Turn for Combat Round, Weretherion, Unmortal, etc.): take a drink.
- Every instance of thesaurus abuse (Heka <=> vril <=> orgone <=> mana): take a drink.
- Every instance of naked "Increase Your Word Power"-ism (e.g. Agathcacological, Therimorphy, etc.): take a drink.
- Every paragraph of tangential haut gygaxian verbiage that doesn't actually have any use in play: take a drink.
- Every column of wordswordswords that could have been precis-ed down to one paragraph: take two drinks.
- Every page of wordswordswords that could have been reduced to one simple rule: take four drinks.
- Every clever or useful idea you spot for your game: drain your glass.
Pic Source: Loneliest Drinking Game drunkenly swiped from endlessorigami.blogspot.com